Copper engraving, sheet size 54 x 95 cm, original hand colour, dissected into 20 panels and laid on linen, minor wear, lacks slip-case.
This map of London includes the whole of Hyde Park and the newly planned Regent’s Park in the west, extending as far south as Camberwell, and with good detail of the Isle of Dogs in the east. Waterloo Bridge was named on the 1817 edition. Our edition is dated January 1 1816, and an ownership signature in the upper margin records its acquisition by JW Carrington on 12 July 1816.
Howgego, Printed Maps of London 237, between states 9 and 10.